Dine-In Details for Our Restaurant Locations
LAST UPDATED: June 4th, 2020
Thank you so much for your continued support in these strange times. We are so excited to safely serve you again! When operating, our primary concern is the health and safety of our employees and guests while also complying with city, state and federal regulations and recommendations. A detailed outline of our reopening is provided below, along with specifics for each location.
All locations are currently open.
HOURS OF OPERATION AT ALL LOCATIONS:
Sunday Brunch is available at our Lee’s Summit location starting at 9AM.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
If you’ll be joining us at our location in Mission Farms, please click here to make a reservation. Reservations are not necessary at our Martin City and Lee’s Summit locations.
When you arrive at any of our locations, please expect the following:
1) You will be greeted by a host who will take your temperature with a contactless infrared thermometer. Our staff will be doing this as well upon arrival into work to ensure your safety.
2) Your body temperature will have to be below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit to enter our facilities. Should there be a false reading on the contactless infrared thermometer, an oral thermometer will be available to make the final determination.
3) Once our hosts have taken your temperature they will seat you at a table. Please do not seat yourself.
4) Our tables will be 10 ft. apart and chair backs being 6 feet apart from other guests.
5) Our staff will be wearing masks as well as keeping up with hand washing and sanitization of our restaurants throughout each day.
Help us protect our employees and guests by refraining from entering our establishments if you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently, have symptoms identified by the CDC, or have underlying health issues. Please respect and adhere to social distancing guidelines. We will have hand sanitizer strategically placed at all locations for your use.
CAN I STILL DO CURBSIDE?
Yes, we will still be offering curbside service. You can find details below for each location. To place your To Go order, just click this link: www.mcbcmenus.com.
MARTIN CITY LOCATIONS:
We have designated parking spots on Locust Street between the two locations for curbside orders. Park next to the restaurant you ordered from. When you arrive, if you have not been greeted by somebody, call 816-268-2222 and give us your name, vehicle, and location.
LEE’S SUMMIT LOCATION:
We have designated spots in front of the building for curbside orders. When you arrive, if you have not been greeted by somebody, call 816-434-5100 and give us your name, vehicle, and location.
MISSION FARMS LOCATION:
For curbside orders, we have numbered parking spots in the east-side lot. if you have not been greeted by somebody, call 913-387-4344 with name, vehicle, and location when you arrive.
We can not thank you enough for choosing us during these challenging times. We are adapting and changing each day to make sure that we remain safe and healthy. If you have any questions, simply click here and send us a message, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Take care of each other, and we’ll see you soon!
Matt Moore & MCBC