Mother’s Day to Go
Sorry! We’re no longer taking orders for this product.
Choose from 2 Entree Options and get 4 Delicious Sides your whole family will love.
Entree Options Include…
- Smoked Prime Rib for $125
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken for $75
Plus Get 6 Servings of…
- Garlic Whipped Potatoes
- Roasted Green Beans
- House Salad w/ Ranch + Italian
- Hawaiian Rolls
The Prime Rib dinner also comes with horseradish creme sauce and au jus.
Plus, each order comes with a Beautiful Hydrangea Centerpiece, and for only a few dollars more, you can sweeten the deal with a Dutch Apple Pie, Craft Beer and/or Bottles of Wine.
Here are the Details:
- Meals come fully cooked and are ready to be served after less than an hour of re-heating in your oven at home.
- It will be plenty of food to feed a family of six (or four very hungry adults).
- Centerpieces are provided by Sidelines Custom Floral Designs in Martin City.
- You can order your meal online today and pick it up Mother’s Day weekend from your nearest location – Martin City (South KC), Lee’s Summit, or Overland Park.
- Pick-up is available from Noon-4PM on Saturday, May 9th, and from 9AM-Noon Sunday, May 10th (Mother’s Day).
- Your order must be placed by 11:59 PM on Thursday, May 7th.*
- Checkout is easy and secure. Pay with PayPal, credit or debit card.
*PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE, AND LAST HOLIDAY, WE SOLD OUT BEFORE THE ORDER DEADLINE.
Reviews from Last Holiday…
- “All the food was perfect! We have some picky eaters, and everyone was very impressed and left very stuffed! The main course was amazing! We will definitely do this again!”
- “One of my young adult children said, ‘Why would you ever cook a holiday dinner again?’ Everyone really enjoyed the entire meal, and I certainly enjoyed the ease of the entire process.”
- “My 65-year-old father said it was the best, moistest, juiciest meat he had ever had.”
Please select from the options below and click Add to Cart. Each meal includes plenty of food to feed 4-6 people. You can add extra pies for only $20/each, 6-packs of craft beer for only $8/each, and bottles of house wine for only $8/each.